Ratan Tata Family Tree
Let me give you brief history of Tata Family Tree.
Nusserwanji R. Tata & Jeevanbai Tata were Husband and wife. And they had five children.
01) Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata: Wife: Hirabai Daboo –> The Founder of Tata Group & Chairman of the Group since (1887 to 1904)
02) Ratanbai Tata; Husband: Edulji Bamji
03) Maneckbai Tata; Husband: Kharsedji Tata
04) Virbaiji Tata; Husband: Bapuji Saklatwala
05) Jerbai Tata; Husband: Dorabji Saklatwala
Out of these five siblings, Jamsetji Tata founded Tata Group in the year 1851.
Jamsetji Tata had 3 Children -
01) Sir Dorabji Tata: Wife: Meherbai Bhabha –> Chairman of the Tata Group Since (1904 to 1932)
02) Dhunbai Tata
03) Sir Ratan Tata: Wife: Navajbai Sett
Virbaiji Tata had two Children -
01) Kaekobad Saklatwala; Wife: Sehra Bardi
02) Sir Nowroji Saklatwala –> Chairman of the Tata Group Since (1932 to 1938)
DadaBhoy Tata, The Brother of Nusserwanji Tata, the father of Jamsetji Tata had one son,
01) R. D. Tata (Ratanji Dadabhoy Tata)
R.D. Tata had five Children -
01) Sylla Tata (Lady Dinshaw Petit); Husband: Sir Dinshaw Petit
02) J.R.D. Tata; Wife: Thelma Vicaji –> Chairman of Tata Group Since (1938-1991)
03) Rodabeh Tata
04) Darab Tata
05) Jimmy Tata
Now, Cooverbai Daboo was the sister of Hirabai Daboo, The wife of Jamsetji Tata. She had one Daughter.
01) Ratanbai Daboo; Husband: Hormusji Tata
Sir Ratan Tata adopted the son of Ratanbai Daboo name,
01) Naval H. Tata
Naval Tata married to Soonoo Commisariat and had 2 Children,
01) Ratan N. Tata –> The Chairman of Tata Group since (1991 to probably 2012)
02) Jimmy Tata
Naval Tata also married to Simone Dunoyer after his divorce and had a son,
01) Noel Tata – The Half Brother of Ratan Tata. He married to Aloo Mistry, The daughter of Pallonji Shapporji Mistry, the Forbes Billionaire and 18.5% Stake holder in Tata Sons, the key holding Company of Tata Group.